Part Number – LR07940
The Link Remote System comes with the base receiver, 1 – RP02125-4DB –433MHz hand-held transmitter with a safety lanyard. Installation parts include 48” wiring harness with the compatible 2 prong plug that fits the base receiver. 120” of 1/4 “SAE J844 nylon tubing, 1- 1/4” air tee connector and 2- 1/4” straight air connectors. Depending on the application requirements the Wireless Remote transmitter may require a different number of buttons this corresponds with the suffix on the end of the part number Ex. RA02125-5 or -6.
The Link Remote Model 7940 allows the operator to control various multi-valve applications with wireless hand-held remote. Applications include, but are not limited to, dump trailers, dump trucks, shaker pans, PTO with reverser and trucks with dual PTO systems. This system can be customized to add functions or meet other application requirements.
The Link Remote Model 7940 was designed to improve the safety and efficiency of the operator, by allowing them to perform the required function from a safe distance to reduce unnecessary legwork and risk of injury.
For more information, call +1 (765) 382-6640, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Utilizes proven RF wireless technology
- Integrated 3-Touch Safety Start
- Conforms to FCC Part 15 requirements
- 16.5 million possible address codes
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Simple to use and easy to install
- 433.92 MHz frequency
- Built-in internal antenna
- 16.5 million unique address codes
- Operating range 300′ – 400′ unobstructed
- Additional transmitter easily paired with receivers
Link Receiver Base
- NEMA 4X IP66 related polycarbonate enclosure
- Wireless receiver can learn up to 4 transmitters
- Learn button for easy pairing of transmitters
- Long lasting highly tested air solenoids
- Rugged DOT approved push-in fittings
- SAE J844 DOT Approved nylon air-brake hose
- 5 Amp easily replaceable glass fuse
- Power indicator light
- Molded 2 prong quick connect cord
- Manual red safety “STOP” button
- Down position intermittent safety alarm
- PTO Engage – PTO is engaged manually prior to exiting the truck. Full control to operate functions outside the truck with hand-held remote.
- System – Works with both hot clutch and manual shift PTO systems and with all wet kit setups.
- Connections – Easily connects with both tower and console dump controls.