Part Number – LR07920
The Link Remote System comes with the base receiver, 1 RP02145-3 – SA -433MHz transmitter with 3 -touch safety start, and 1 – RP02135-3-SA 433MHz Key-Fob transmitter with 3-touch safety start and a safety lanyard. Installation parts include 48” wiring harness with the compatible 2 prong plug that fits the base receiver. 72” of 1/4 “SAE J844 nylon tubing, 1 1/4” air Tee connector and 2 1/4” straight air connectors.
The Link Remote Model 7920 allows the operator to engage and disengage the power take-off (PTO) using a wireless hand-held remote. This device will work on any pneumatic engaged PTO.
The Link Remote Model 7920 was designed to improve the safety of the driver, the environment and the public by decreasing the amount of movement required to start or stop the power take-off while performing the required unloading task. This will give the operator the ability to control the PTO right at the work.
For more information, call +1 (765) 382-6640, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Utilizes proven RF wireless technology
- Integrated 3-Touch Safety Start
- Conforms to FCC Part 15 requirements
- 16.5 million possible address codes
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Simple to use and easy to install
- 433.92 MHz frequency
- Built-in internal antenna
- 16.5 million unique address codes
- Operating range 300′ – 400′ unobstructed
- Optional larger hand-held transmitter
- Additional transmitter easily paired with receivers
Link Receiver Base
- NEMA 4X IP66 related polycarbonate enclosure
- Wireless receiver can learn up to 4 transmitters
- Long lasting highly tested air solenoids
- Rugged DOT approved push-in fittings
- SAE J844 DOT Approved nylon air-brake hose
- 5 Amp easily replaceable glass fuse
- Power indicator light
- Molded 2 prong quick connect cord
- Manual red safety “STOP” button
- Hot Shift PTO – Allows for complete control-engage and disengage with wireless hand-held remote outside the truck
- Manual Shift PTO – Requires the clutch to engage, full control to disengage outside the truck
- Manual Shift PTO with Hydraulic Orbital Motor – requires clutch to engage PTO. Full control to engage and disengage hydraulic orbital motor outside the truck
- There are several different truck setups using a variety of PTO and pump combinations. Speak with a dealer or call Link Remote Systems to discuss your truck setup and system compatibility.